There is "no place like home," regardless of whether it is your first home, your dream home, your vacation condo, or your farm home. First Community Bank can help make it happen with a multitude of mortgage products to choose from to meet your specific needs.
Talk to one of our home lending professionals to find the best loan for you. Our mortgage loan products include:
- Conventional Mortgages – fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgages
- VA Loans – veterans, national guard, and reservists have access to VA loans with local approval and in most cases, no down payment
- First Time Home Buyer Loans – closing cost assistance for qualified buyers; FHA loan programs offer lower down payments
- Vacation and Second Home Loans – we help you balance enjoying a “get-away” home with the financial investment
- Condominium Loans – our loan officers have experience in performing due diligence on condo projects required for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans
- Bridge Loans – also called a swing or interim loan, a bridge loan is an "in-between" loan that allows a buyer to make a down payment on a new home before their current home is sold
- City, State, and Federal Grants and Loans
- Privately Insured Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Rural Housing Loans
- Construction and Lot Loans
- Investment Property Loans
With so many options it can be hard to tell what your best option may be, so we encourage you to email one of our Mortgage Professionals so that we can answer any questions you have and provide advice. Once you have selected your product and finalized your loan application, our online process can get you approved in minutes rather than days or weeks!